Proforged 103-10011 Greasable Pitman Arm - 4WD/AWD
Free Shipping Included! Proforged 103-10011 Greasable Pitman Arm - 4WD/AWD by Proforged at Kit Speed. MPN: 103-10011. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Idler Arm and Pitman Arm are two of the most commonly worn steering components. Poorly designed wearable joints from the factory quickly loosen
Features & Highlights
- 1,000,000 MILE WARRANTY. You can install our pitman arms with confidence knowing that every part we sell is backed by our industry-leading 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. We can offer this because our parts are engineered, tested, re-tested, and subject to strict quality control procedures - our quality is second to none.
- CRAZY STRONG PITMAN ARMS. Proforged pitman arms are built using some of the toughest steel on the planet. Forged SAE4140 chromoly steel studs are enclosed in forged SAE1045 housings, heat treated for strength and durability, and every fit surface is CNC machined for precision fit and finish. Each unit is sealed with specially-designed CR-rubber boots for ultimate durability.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONALS. There's a reason why the most well-respected performance suspension brands use Proforged products - we're fanatical about quality, performance, and durability. Professionals save time and money with our competitively-priced products that outlast inferior brands. Do the job with confidence - replace your worn components with the leader in performance pitman arms: Proforged.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. There's a reason that the most well-respected performance suspension manufacturers buy from Proforged: we're the only brand of chassis parts that offers race-day performance at a price within your budget - and backs it up with a 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. Buy today and get your car, truck, or racecar back on the road and stronger than ever.
- WHAT IS A PITMAN ARM? A pitman arm is part of your vehicle's steering system - it connects the steering box to your center link, allowing your wheels to turn. Pitman arms are built with a ball-and-socket design, just like your hip, and needs to be replaced as it wears out. A worn pitman arm causes poor handling and makes it difficult or impossible to achieve an alignment, which leads to rapid tire wear. Replacing your worn pitman arm gives a noticeable improvement in steering feel, handling, and safety.
|Item Weight:||3.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.9 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|